I was tagged to do the Liebster Award Tag by the wonderful Ashleigh from Bonjour Ashleigh. The tag is basically a great way for bloggers to get to know one another better, and also for readers to also get to find out more about other bloggers. The idea is l get asked 11 questions, then l have to ask 11 questions to another 11 bloggers.
1. What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
My favourite aspect has got to be the blogging community especially on twitter! I think everyone really supports each other even when it’s a follow for follow or just reading each other’s blogposts. I honestly love it!
2. What was your motivation for starting blogging?
My motivation and drive to start blogging was the idea of just being able to help others in any way that l could. I love helping other people and l strongly believe that you learn something from everyone that you come across in life. If just even one person could tell me that one of my posts helped them in any way, then l would have really fulfilled the purpose of starting my blog.
3. Have you read anything good recently?
The last good book l read was Pitch Black by Elise Noble. She is amazing!
4. What’s your favourite post that you’ve done?
My favourite post was definitely 3 Greatest Lessons 2017 Has Taught Me So Far. It was written from the heart and by far the post l enjoyed doing the most!The responses l got from that were phenomenal and l am ever so grateful.
5. What are you most proud of in terms of blogging?
Definitely proud of how my blog has grown in the last 2 months! The support from launching it alone has been amazing and l am so grateful!!
6. What achievements have you had outside of blogging?
My greatest achievement so far is probably taking more responsibility of my own life within the last year and staying true to myself.
7. How do you juggle work/uni/social life/blogging?
It’s been super difficult juggling blogging and work for the last month with working 8-10 hours a day. However l think it all comes down to prioritisation. Prioritising what is most important is the best way to juggle these 4. My priority last month was to work as much as l could so because of this, blogging and my social life had to take a step back a little.
8. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Stay true to yourself and just keep doing what you are doing! Don’t expect every “friend” of yours to support you or be interested in reading what you write. Other “friends” might not even care about it and may not want to support you but do it for you and remember that others are supporting you elsewhere.
9. What motivates you when you’re procrastinating?
Writing a plan always motivates me because l like ticking off my to-do checklist!
10. Do you want to blog for a career or just for a hobby?
I currently do it as a hobby but if it was to turn into a career in years to come l would be open to that too.
11. What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
Definitely using twitter and also joining blogging facebook groups! As long as you help others, others are willing to help you too.
My questions for the bloggers l have tagged are as follows:
1. Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
2. How much time do you spend blogging?
3. What is your biggest achievement so far in terms of blogging?
4. Who are your 3 favourite bloggers?
5. What do you think of the blogging community?
6. Who has had the most impact on you in blogging and why?
7. What is the most challenging moment in you have come across in life?
8. Where do you want your blog to be in 3 years?
9. Would you like to blog into a profession or is it just a hobby?
10. What advice would you give to any new bloggers?
11. Would you encourage others to blog and why?
I am tagging the following bloggers:
Katie from Katie’s Sanctuary who is a Lifestyle, Beauty and Mental Health blogger! I love how open she is writing about her mental health and it’s so inspiring. I came across her blog on twitter and it’s just great! Check it out.
Katy from Katy Kicker who is a Parent and Money blogger! She writes about how to make and save money online and also has some yummy recipes too on her blog! Oh!!! Did l mention she has an adorable little girl? Check her blog out!
Chikumo from A Diary of a Chik who is a Lifestyle and Food blogger! She writes from relationships to networking to her own recipes and some food reviews too! Check out her blog!
Tia from Gossip and Giggles with T who blogs about Food, Travel, Photography and some general chit chats! Her pictures from the photography section are so pretty and who can forget those yummy recipes? Check her out!
Lyndsey, Zoe and Toni from The Quiet Resolution who blog about Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and Food! I came across their blog on instagram and l haven’t looked back since! Their photography is always on point and l love their lifestyle and foodie posts in particular! Check them out!
Gemma from What Gemma Did who blogs about Travel, Lifestyle and Blogging itself! She has lots of amazing posts to help out anyone but as a newbie blogger myself, her blog gives me life already! Definitely check her out!
Corinne & Kirsty from Corinne and Kirsty blog about literary everything! From Beauty and Fashion to Travel, Lifestyle, food(yum) and drinks! Literally everything! I only started reading it recently but l am alread a fan! So you definitely need to check their blog out!
Amy from Wanderlust Amy who again blogs about almost everything!! She writes about Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Baking and ofcourse Blogging itself! Definitely check her out!
I hope you guys do the tag and tag me in it so that l can have a read too!
I’ve only tagged 8 other bloggers because l haven’t come across others just yet!
New to my blog?
Check out my Get to Know me Tag here.
Find out the reason l began my blog here!
Lots of Love!